Contributing to Horned Lizard Conservation
Some ideas for contributing include:
- Join and be an active member.
- Donate funds to be used for research and education. Go to our Store website and find the donation button or you can directly send a check to our P. O. Box.
- Protect or create horned lizard habitat on private and public lands.
- Attend and give public presentations to local community groups to educate everyone about horned lizards.
- Write for our newsletter, Phrynosomatics.
- Write local government authorities to promote the protection of horned lizards in their native habitat and protect them from commercial exploitation.
- Build educational programs and displays.
- Share your horned lizard experiences with your children and grandchildren, neighbors and friends.
- Contribute services or materials - we need everything from artists to zoologists!
- How can you contribute?